Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just another Friday night

Last night I finished a birthday present that I started on January 30th, but can't show pictures until it's received. With the last stitches in, I decided to pick up one of my challenge pieces (everything I needed was right next to the stitchy chair) and it was early and I was thinking - I can make progress tonight. Wrong!!! I got maybe 10 stitches in and decided no wonder it was a WIP/UFO and nicely put everything away. But when I looked at the other challenge pieces sitting there, all I could think that what I really wanted to do was start a new project. However, the new project I had on my mind needs to be kitted up - so instead I watched a little TV and went to bed. Maybe tonight I'll get to kit up the Goode Huswife piece that has been catching my eye - Quaker Corners, which is part of the collection of Goode Huswife IV that I was able to purchase at a reasonable price from Shakespeares Peddler.

Those who have Monday off (in the states) I hope you get to stitch or stash.

Stay warm and safe.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment