Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Finish


I said last week that I hoped to have the BBD Bonus from the Swan Lake AOH chart done by today - and I just finished the Smyrna stitch!!! I loved the colors in this - was drawn to them right away. I used the called for GAST and WDW on 25-count Floba, 2 over 2. I wanted the bigger finish, so changed the fabric. Since I plan on putting it on a wall of other alphabets, it will most likely be framed. But framing will have to wait for a while. I was planning on working late tonight, but the snow chased me home, so I had the time to stitch. No snow the rest of the week, so I'll be putting in some extra hours to get returns out the door.

There's a birthday present (it's late) and a birthday present (not due yet) that I'm working on, so no pictures for a while. Have a good week.

Stay safe and warm.

Linda

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Linda! I got stuck at work last night with the snow--had to drive home V-E-R-Y carefully... Hope that's it for the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty....this is one of my favorites!

    Happy tax preparation!

    ReplyDelete