Sunday, March 18, 2012

March weather?

Like many others across the country, the weather is a huge topic of conversation around here. Been in the 70's for almost a week and more to come. Windows open - flowers blooming - and still 4 weeks of taxes to go. It's not right. On top of all of this, I have asmatic bronchitis and missed 3 1/2 days of work last week and just not putting in the hours that are needed. Yoys and double yoys.

Couldn't even stitch last week - just sat in a chair coughing my head off listening to mindless TV. By Friday night I was ready to shut down the office and be a retired Enrolled Agent. ::sigh:: my clients would hate me. But thoughts of stitching and reading are clouding my mind. So tell me I'll get bored if I quit working - and that I can't disappoint my wonderful clients. And please please tell me I won't sound like a croaking frog for too much longer.

Do something nice for yourself.

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a time of year to get sick, Linda! You poor thing... I do hope you feel better very soon...

    Can't tell you you'd be bored if you retired at all--ever think about part-time?? It is wonderful :)

    Sending you a big hug--take good care of yourself now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have been feeling lousy! I've been having fantasies of not working lately. You work so hard and to own your own business is such a commitment. Glad you have been able to get away for some stitching days!

    ReplyDelete